Need help with edgerydoo trim

gholloway

Ok just call me slow :think. I have to have things wrote out for me. I just got my edgerydoo on Friday and was wanting to know if anyone had the pattern wrote down for the trim around it. :blush I have a hard time just looking at something and doing it. I have to have hook size, instructions and the whole deal. If anyone can help I would appreciate it. I did go to the edgerydoo web site but they have certain things blocked at work. :( So if anyone could send me something I would appreciate it since my computer at home has crashed. When it rains it pours you know. Everything breaks down at once even my DH. :lol Also what kind of thread do you use. Told you I had to have everything wrote out for me.

Thanks again,

I use simply soft by red heart. It's soft and not too thick and works into the blanket just great.

The edging is on the EdgerDoo web site, I don't know if it is legal to send you a copy.

Can anyone let me know if forwarding a copy is legal?

Hi Gayla. Since your computer is crashed you probably did not get the patterns that I sent out to you in an e-mail when I received your order. Is there another e-mail address that I can send it to. Basically ... on fleece ... I use a Susan Bates 2.75mm hook and for the foundation row I do (single crochet, ch 2, single crochet) all the way around for the EdgeryDoo. I then slip stitch into the first stitch and then I change to a larger hook (3.50 or 4.00) and ch2. I normally then do half double crochet in the next chain 2 space, then half double crochet in the next single crochet. (HDC in the next ch 2 space, hdc in the next single crochet) all the way around. Slip stitch into the first chain 2 space. Then do whatever you want. One pattern for the 3rd row might be to chain 3. Skip the next hdc, hdc into the next hdc, ch 1, skip one hdc, hdc in the next hdc, ch 1 ... all the way around. Let me know if this makes sense to you. I am not a pattern writer by any means.

Archived