Breast Cancer Awareness Auction

I have donated 2 of my fun fur "artsy scarves" for this auction. Springtime Garden and Wildflower have been donated for an auction to raise money for breast cancer research. You can read all about it by clicking this link. I can't believe how amazing some of these women are for doing this. My grandmother had breast cancer and had a double masectomy and my dh's sister has breast cancer, had a masectomy and is currently getting her last chemo treatment for it. We need the research and to raise money and awarness for breast cancer and its research.

If you want to donate, click on the Fiber Arts Avenger Banner below. If you would like to be apart of the auctions, they are having one last one in July, so now is the time to start preparing and crocheting.

Please feel free to bid on these Auctions to raise money for breast cancer research and support the women who will be walking in the Breast Cancer 3-Day Walk.

Or you can go to this link to browse/bid on some of the other Fiber Arts Avengers Auctions. http://wahmchicks.com/browse.php?id=294

995562026714.gif

Alrighty, all signed up for the yahoo group....what a wonderful concept....just think if every 4th crocheter dontated or purchased something!

Thanks for the link/s!:)

Archived