Looking for 1-2 testers, Janny-bear, Testers Found, Thank you!

Thank you, I have enough testers for this one! Currently in the works are an Alien Egg Grabby Toy, a set of thread bookmarks and an initial afghan that will need testers, so if you missed out on this one, there are more coming soon!

I've *finally* sat myself down to type up the pattern for Janny-bear and am ready for testers.

Please read before volunteering:

You MUST be able to finish within 2 weeks, so only volunteer if you are sure you have the time. There will be more testers needed in future, so if you miss this one, you might get in on the next!

I do need you to get back to me when finished (or sooner), whether it's to say there were no problems (ha-ha), or to send notes of any typos, errors, mis-counts that you've noticed.

jannybear.jpg

Pictures are not a necessity, although it is nice to see how others' dolls turn out, so if you don't have a camera, please don't let that discourage you as long as you can test and get back to me!

If you do post pictures, the only size restriction I have is that you keep to Crochetville's picture guidelines found here.

If you're interested, please PM me with your email address so I can send the PDF of the pattern to you.

Thanks!

Sally

Archived