LYS in Livingston, MT

Crocus58

I was in Livingston, MT visiting my folks over the 4th :manyheart and found a lovely little shop in the Buffalo Jump shopping strip on Highway 89, just outside Livingston. It's called Back Porch Quilts (I know, I know) but she has a nice yarn selection, :c9 lots of lovely wool, alpaca, bamboo and heavenly colors. Not a bit of knitting snobbery either, crochet was equally represented in patterns and supplies. :crocheting

I splurged on some Plymouth Yarn, Rockin Sox which is a wool and bamboo blend that is a dream to work with. I'm making a sweater with a #2 (2.25 mm) hook :eek- Unfortunately I didn't get enough so have emailed to see if she has any more.

If you live near Livingston, or pass through on your way to Bozeman or Yellowstone Park, stop by and check it out.

OH, THAT'S SO NOT FAIR!! I've been wanting to go that particular yarn store forever and when I was up visiting my aunt and uncle in livingstone I didn't have the guts to ask them if we could go there sometime. Bummer. Now that I hear it's good I'll have to sneak in there (when I'm in montana next. Thinking about spreading my wings and moving out of the house when I get enough money).

Have a great night!!

Julee

Archived