I have been a BAD blogger!

craftimama

I just haven't updated my blog much this year. But now I want to return to updating at least 2-3 times a week.

Went in today, and had lots of dead links.....I'm removing them and want to add in some new blog links. If you'd like me to add your blog button and a link to my site, PM me with your url and I'll add you to my list.

When I find so many old friends haven't updated their blogs in a year or more, I start wondering what happened to them.

What ever happened to Dot?? Her site always had the coolest hat patterns!! But I noticed today her site hasn't been updated since 2006. I lost track of her....and now I'm really wondering if maybe she passed away, or is ill?? Does anyone know?

My blog is at www.julisjots.blogspot.com for anyone who wants to visit! PM me or leave a comment if you'd like me to add a link to your blog on my page.

Hugs! Juli

I too was a bad blogger. Life got the best of me, but I've made a come back and I think I'm doing pretty well (knock on wood, lol). You'll get back into it again.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived