Juliet

catheryn

Has anyone attempted the Juliet sweater yet? I purchased the pattern and started yesterday. I am making a size medium and boy does it look large. I noticed on Ravelry that others are noting size problems also. Just wanted to see the experiences of anyone here.

That is it!!! I love the look of the pattern.....

I ended up frogging and redoing in small....so far so good....almost have the garter area completed and ready to begin the lace. I will post a picture when it is completed. Very very simple pattern.....

I think if I make it again, which I am prone to do, I will use worsted weight yarn in place of the bulky and see how that does. Hot flashes do not mix with bulky yarn!!! LOL

• 2 weeks later...

Yes! I've actually finished knitting mine (left with buttons and loops). I did it in a different yarn weight though (single strand Cotton Fleece instead of double) so I did have to knit a bigger size. However, it worked out to be a XXS (I wear a XS to S) and fits me fine. The sizing does run big so you should probably knit a smaller size than what you'll normally wear.

My Juliet on Ravelry. Sorry, no recent photos!

Archived