It is Fixed!! Come Back FireFox readers!

MomaChet

So I finally fixed my blog on a Firefox program. It was the most easiet thing to fix and don't know why I didn't think of that before. Well, I was helped directing me what part of the coding to look at. From there, all I had to do was delete the Height code. and there it was. ALL fixed. For some reason, at this moment, the BLogger hasn't updaated the changes in the code, or the new post I just posted. So, if it isn't working for your yet, keep checking back. I know I probably lost alot of Firefox readers in hte past. Hope you all will come back!! You can see now:D

I can see the text now, but the site is still very unfriendly, which might only be a problem for dialup users. It's very slow to load, and scrolling is herky jerky instead of smooth. I think this might be because of the number of extras you have on there: two polls, progress bars, scrolling text. That's in addition to all the buttons and the graphic background. Not to criticize because I'm sure many people have no problem with your blog, but just to let you know what the problems are for me. But there is a solution for anyone who uses Bloglines. I just subbed to your blog, and Bloglines loads text and pictures, but ignores all the rest.

I just subbed to your blog, and Bloglines loads text and pictures, but ignores all the rest.

Really? I didn't know that bloglines did that - I just click the "Feeds" button in the top left, it gives me a long list of everybody who has updated and the post titles...

Really? I didn't know that bloglines did that - I just click the "Feeds" button in the top left, it gives me a long list of everybody who has updated and the post titles...

You can change that in your settings. When you first subscribe there's a choice for full or partial feeds. Some sites are set for only partials, so you can't change those. There might be a place to change all your settings at once (like preferences). If not, go to Show All and click on each one you're subscribed to and change the setting from the top bar on the right.

Another neat thing about Bloglines is that you can look at your subscribers' feeds (only the public ones). I found a couple of great new crochet sites yesterday. If you sub to your own blog or site, you can see how many subscribers you have.

Archived