I Goofed...does someone have a magic wand to fix it?

yarnjunkie

:think Ok, so somehow I have managed to screw up the formatting on my blog. I'm too short fused at the moment to figure it out....any suggestions?

The problem: all the stuff that is supposed to be in the sidebar is now all the way at the bottom. I deleted a site referrer feed from the end of the sidebar earlier and somehow that has totally interrupetd the feng shui of my dear blog. Please help

:blush Oh yeah, here's the link: http://yarnjunkiesfix.blogspot.com :blush

I think I fixed it yay!

go into blogger where you edit your template and scroll down until you find the

/* Content
----------------------------------------------- */

bar and select everything within it, the #content #main and #sidebar thingies then paste this in there instead:

#content {
padding: 0px;
position:absolute;
top: 300px;
left: 50%;
margin-left: -330px;
width: 660px;
}
#main {
width: 410px;
position:absolute;
top: 0px;
left: 0px;
}
#sidebar {
WIDTH: 220px;
position: absolute;
top: 0;
left: 430px;
}

That should work, at least it did on my computer when I messed with the HTML code...

I'm still learning blogger & I didn't look at your source code but it looks like you accidently deleted some of the blogger div code or possibly the table that makes the sidebar off to the side. I would try what the prev poster suggested. I hate learning this new code lol! I want my ordinary html :lol One way I have used to make sure I don't mess it up, is to preview it first with the preveiew button & if it isn't right, I click the button to take out the changes I made. Before I found out I could do that, I copied all of the code & pasted it to a wordpad document just in case I messed up.

The one time I didn't preview before clicking the publish button :lol I think I've learned my lesson. Thanks everyone!

Archived