Yarn shopping on Ebay anybody?

7pawz

Wow! I was browsing in the mixed lots of the yarn section on ebay, there was a listing of 102 skeins:eek where on earth could I put that many skeins of yarn?:lol in addition to my regular stash--I need to go on a "yarn diet", NO more yarn for a month--yeah, right:) One seller was listing an estate sale of 5,000 skeins (not all at once:eek) they mentioned the owner had previously had yarn stored in 3 bedrooms of her house. I like to check out some of the yarn listings, I've gotten some good deals even with shipping added in. I figure the price per skein AFTER shipping would be added to the total---it isn't a deal for me if I paid $2.99 for pound of mill ends +shipping---( even if I got 2 lbs @2.99 + shipping, it'd still be around $7/per skein) It has to be a REALLY good deal for me before I bid. sometimes a deal online isn't a deal:)

I too was on ebay yesterday hunting for some yarn bargains but didnt come up with anything... mind you, I KNOW I dont have the room to hide that kind of yarn from hubby :lol

:lol:lol:lol I was back on ebay last night, thinking I might've missed something---so in order to keep from bidding, I turned off the pc and went into the "other room" and tried to organize a bunch of vintage yarn into XXL ziplock storage bags:) they make great stash holders!

Archived