Help - class schedule

Guest Catlizg

Guest Catlizg

I must be missing something here - I can't find the class schedule for anything beyond last January 2008. I'd love to sign up if there are any classes still ongoing.

Cat - I don't think they have posted any new classes. The admins have been very busy just keeping this forum up and running. I am sure that they are working on it and when they are ready, they will be posting.

• 3 weeks later...

It would be nice if they would post a message saying whether the plan is to have more classes again or not. I have given up hope :( Someone please let us know, clearly some of us are interested in taking more classes.

It would be nice if they would post a message saying whether the plan is to have more classes again or not. I have given up hope :( Someone please let us know, clearly some of us are interested in taking more classes.

All you have to do is ask us nicely, and we're happy to answer your questions. But I may not see a post on the forum, so the quickest way to get an answer from me is via PM. :)

Donna and I both had major computer problems earlier this year, which prevented us from being able to do what we needed to do to organize a new class schedule.

We are currently working with our teachers to get a new schedule of classes on the books to start within the next month or so.

Hope that helps!

All you have to do is ask us nicely, and we're happy to answer your questions. But I may not see a post on the forum, so the quickest way to get an answer from me is via PM. :)

Donna and I both had major computer problems earlier this year, which prevented us from being able to do what we needed to do to organize a new class schedule.

We are currently working with our teachers to get a new schedule of classes on the books to start within the next month or so.

Hope that helps!

Thanks Amy, I knew that Donna had the computer probs and the WUA thing going on but didn't realize you had been having issues s well.:eek

I think there has been a lot of interest in the Pineapple Shawl at least for me. I would have just bought the pattern, but I don't think it is avilable (at least I couldn't find it) so I figured I would pay for the class. I will keep watching the board daily and anxiously waiting for the schedule.

Archived