help with pdf format and feed syndications?

Laurakis

Hello, i have a blog that is quite recent and im still new to some functions.

My first question is about pdf format. i have a pattern for a sweater and i want to put a link in my blog so the visitors can download it, but i cant find how.

The second question is about feeds... i have installed a RSS feed button following a tutorial to allow people to subscribe, that seems to be working because Feedburner says i have a new suscriber (i auto-subscribed to my blog to test it) but at the same time it says i didnt have any visitors. The thing is the site HAD visitors because the counter has increased and i have new comments. Maybe i did something wrong....:think

Any help will be appreciated!!!

Thanks in advance.

I haven't found any free blogs that hold pdf's. If you do please let me know. i still have to email out the Survirors Shawl Pattern since it's in pdf format.

I have no idea how feeds work.

If you are looking to create PDF files, my suggestion to you would be to go to: http://www.cutepdf.com/Products/CutePDF/writer.asp and look on the left side of the page. You can download the free version of Cute PDF Writer there. I use the program and it's awesome. Once it is on your computer, you open what you want to have as a PDF, and go to File, then to Print, and choose Cute PDF for your Name: then click OK. If you are wanting to upload files, you will probably need to check the FAQ's for whichever blog you are using, to ensure that they allow uploads.

Which blog are you using?

Blessed Be.

thanks for the suggestions. i have found that the easiest thing to do is to upload the PDF with googlepages and then put a link. it opens automatically for you to download to your pc. i tell you just in case someone is also wondering how to include pdfs.

Archived