LOOPI IS GOING TO BE PUBLISHED!!!!

diamond

Question

OMG...OMG...OMG....check out this email I just opened! Was just sitting there pretty as you please in my mailbox!!! I don't even know how to respond to it, yet, as I think I'm in shock! I've never submitted anything to be published before and have never had anyone want to publish anything of mine before!! I'm in total shock I think!

Cheryl:

Jean Leinhauser and I love your sheep tape measure. We are now working on a book to be published at the end of 2005 or the start of 2006 called 100 Projects to Make with Your Crochet Hook, to be published by Sterling Publishing in New York.

We’d love to include your sheep tape measure as one of the projects. Would you consider selling us the rights to the project along with the instructions and the model? We would offer you $100, and you would, of course, be listed as the designer. You could not continue to offer it on your web site, but we’d be happy to list your web site in our book.

I look forward to hearing from you.

---Rita Weiss

I just had to share this with you all! I am so excited. Gotta call my hubby at tell him. (BTW....he caught 20 Yellowtail Snappers today and tomorrow go out for dolphin (Mahi Mahi...not Flipper). I posted this message here too because I am so excited and don't know where it really should go! I want to jump up & down!!!

OMG - that is awesome - you go girl .....

mega conragtulations

( Im gonna pick up the brown for the 'slight alteration' .....will let ya know how he turns out - then you can include him as an alternative pattern!LOL

Fiona

Archived