In or Near Manchester, Connecticut

Wyllow

Hi everyone. I'm Wyllow, living in the above mentioned town and state and I'm looking for others who live in or around Manchester CT. What I want to do is start a group for a bunch of us to get together and talk and crochet for a couple of hours at least once a week. Time could be discussed later to meet everyone elses schedule. Right now my own schedule is very flexible and often open so I figured since I don't have much to do and I don't really like just sitting at home bored, I could see who was interested in meeting up and forming a little crochet group. Suggestions for meeting places are very welcome.

If you would like my contact information (phone number, email address etc...) please send me a private message...I'm home all day.

Blessings,

Wyllow )0(

Hi! There's a bunch of us in Crochetville who live in Connecticut. Joanne & I met here on Crochetville yet live 2 mins apart (we're both in Manchester). :lol About twice a month we go to Panera's on Deming Road from 7pm to 9pm. This is a group of knitters & crocheters. In fact, we're going there this Tuesday, April 8th. Hope to see you there.

Oh that's great, I've been wanting to meet up with people for a while and crochetville seems like the place to make great connections. I will certainly try to be there on the 8th and I'm looking forward to it. Thanks very much.

Blessings,

Wyllow)0(

Hi! There's a bunch of us in Crochetville who live in Connecticut. Joanne & I met here on Crochetville yet live 2 mins apart (we're both in Manchester). :lol About twice a month we go to Panera's on Deming Road from 7pm to 9pm. This is a group of knitters & crocheters. In fact, we're going there this Tuesday, April 8th. Hope to see you there.

Archived