skein labels

Today i went through my stash looking for some cottons. I want to whip up some quick dishcloths. Then i noticed the cutest pattern on the label of some variegated bernat handicrafter cotton. It was this free pattern for an adorble teacozy. I never pay attention to the patterns on the labels, i just read the label for dyelots, needle and gauge. So i went through my stash and i found patterns i didnt even know i had them:lol One of them was a cute boys sweater vest on a label of Phentex Merit. The only thing is that you need a magnifying glass to read the pattern.:lol

Usually USUALLY, if they're on the label, they're on the manufacturer website where you can download/print a bigger size print. I think my days of reading those tiny words on labels are coming to an end for my sanity's sake LOL

Joyce

Usually USUALLY, if they're on the label, they're on the manufacturer website where you can download/print a bigger size print. I think my days of reading those tiny words on labels are coming to an end for my sanity's sake LOL

Joyce

Something I have done with label patterns is scan them, then I can adjust the font size to what my increasingly mature eyes can manage.

I've saved a bunch of labels with patterns on them, I plan to scan them someday and print them out. I've even made a few of them in the past. I always look for the tear-offs in the yarn section too... have a lot of those.

I guess you could say I'm a pattern collector.

Archived