Any Canadian Crochet World Subscribers?

crochetsal

Just wondering if I'm the only one that regularly has to contact Crochet World for a missed issue? I'm still waiting for February's that came out in December, and I believe the next one comes to the stands in 4 days.

I love the magazine, but waiting for 2 months after each issue hits the stands to finally get mine is a bit outrageous.

Sally

Sally, i recently subscribed to Hooked on crochet. SAME COMPANY! I'm still waiting for my Feb. issue (out in Dec.) Now Hooked is discontinued, and their substituting Crochet World (which I like, picking it up in the store). I'm going to let my subscription run out, never again will I subsc. to a magazine from Annies. I betcha, like you, I'm going to have missing issues. :grumpy Jan (in BC)

Hopefully it's just me, Jan. I tell you, the third time I had to contact House of White Birches about CW, I felt AWFUL. I was getting paranoid that they were going to accuse me of lying. They are trying to be helpful, and usually the resend doesn't take as long as this one is taking.

I did ask last time if they sent to a distributor here in Canada and THEY sent it out to Cdn addresses, in which case there could be a problem at that end, but that question went unanswered.

I'm hoping the next ones on time, and I am a patient person, I don't expect to get my issue the same time those in the States get theirs.

Strange, when I advertised, I received a complimentary subscription, and each issue got to me within a few days of it hitting the stands.

Archived