Can You Use An EdgeryDoo For Charity Work?

GlasgowLindsay

Hi,

I bought myself and Edgerydoo as well as two of the Edgerydoo Squares (4 inch and 8 inch) and although it is a wonderful tool it is impossible for me to use properly with my visual impairment :(( I should have thought it through a bit before buying:blush). I don't want it to go to waste.

I am in the UK and it will cost me about £14/$28 to send it back to the US but I am happy to do this if someone can use it for their charity work. If the person who gets the set of Edgerydoos from me decides they can afford to send me 3/4 ball of a varigated Red Heart (or a similiar brand of Acrylic) yarn from their stash for my own charity crochet, in exchange I would be very happy but it is not a requirement.:crocheting

I do want it to go to someone who is 'charity' orientated though and I know their are lots of you on Crochetville:manyheart so if you think you could use and Edgerydoo for a charity project you support (plus two of the square Edgerdoos) then post here or message me.

I hope my Edgerydoo can find a new 'charitable' home with one of you!:hook

I have never tried an edgery doo but have heard so much about them... I make baby blankets, lapghans and various other things for charities.. I'm disabled with a heart problem so my crocheting and charity work is what I have to occupy my time and make me feel worthwhile... I'm sending you a PM

• 2 weeks later...

I had to google to see what this is to, lol. I had never heard of it before. Looks like something I would LOVE to have to edge charity babyghans:)) I make alot of ghans for charity and would love to have this to make fleece blankets too. Looks like it would make putting a crocheted edge on the blankies so easy:))

Um......I do have a question though. I looked at the website where these can be ordered. I'm a little confused about the sizes though. What size is the one you have? I'm trying to decide exactly what I would need to edge blankets that are 18" x 18" on up to 36" x 36". Can you kind of fill me in on how these things work???

Betty

Archived