How long should I wait....

LittleGreenStars

I subscribed to Crochet Today! 4-5 weeks ago (I understand it says it could take up to 6-8 weeks) and people are already getting theirs in the mail (I have not) and the new issue hit newstands Feb 12th, so should I wait to see if I get one or should I buy it when it comes out?

There's a few pattern I'd really like to try, so I really don't want to miss out on it.

I'm having the same problem with my Crochet! magazine subscription. I subscribed about two months ago, and received the January/February issue, but have yet to receive March's!

I would recommend calling the customer service number you can find in the magazine. Even though the issue is just now starting to be mailed out, depending on their schedule, all the labels for this issue could have been printed quite some time ago, before your subscription was processed.

None of us here can really answer this particular question for you, since so much depends on the timing of when your subscription was received and processed and when the labels for this issue were processed.

Archived