More Afghans ready to be assembled!

Vickietoria

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everyone! I don't want you all to think I've forgotten about this at all! I've been working on some squares to fill in and be able to send Amy sets of 12 squares, so that she can join them into afghans. Kids need these blankets fast, and so I think this is the fastest way to get them to her. She says that you can always send just squares, as long as they're enough to make an entire afghan, and are the correct colors etc. So, check out the first post or here, for pictures of the next two ready to go! I hope to mail them out today or tomorrow (weather permitting).

Thank you all so much for helping with this! I'm still accepting squares. When I get 2 more sent to Amy with PRA then I'll start making blankets for my local foster care kids here in Athens, Alabama. Amy has been such an inspiration to me, that I wanted to send my "last" ones to her. I've sent afghans to her in the past, but after these get done, I will focus on my local DHR. She has truly been an inspiration, and often says that she would love for us all to do something like this locally, since there are kids in foster care all over the U.S.

Thanks again to everyone who helped! Here's the link to the pictures, but the first post has a list of who sent squares for these:

http://s94.photobucket.com/albums/l96/Vickietoriasmile/

Hugs,

Victoria

Archived