Yoga Accessories - Pictures Added

oldbonboys

Below are pictures to photos of some yoga mat bags that I have been making for my nieces and SIL, so that they can keep their yoga mats in them and then take them to classes.

th_MumsCamera204.jpg

Brown One with Feather

th_MumsCamera205.jpg

First One that I made and it is a little big - changed hook size and it improved

The Pink One that I was working on - finished this morning (Not sure if it has enough pink in it for me or whether I will make another one with more pink in it).

th_MumsCamera197-1.jpg

Varigated (a couple of my nieces are really into the bright fluro colours etc...

th_MumsCamera203.jpg

Am currently making another in pink colours (finsihed this morning - picture above). My Mum will use a couple of them as Easter gifts for my nieces and my Nan will give my SIL hers for her birthday in April. I hope that they will like them. :think

The friends that I have showed them to seem to like them. They are made from a pattern that I found on the internet. The link is below

http://www.joyfulabode.com/?p=50

Let me know what you all think. Everything came out of my stash (means that I can now buy some more if I ever get to town, haven't been in 9 weeks :()- except for having to get a friend to pick up another ball of the varigated.

I added the feather wool in a pattern of ten rows, because otherwise the pattern becomes a little boring.

My sons have discovered that they also fit their camping mats in them, so they are placing orders for 'manly' ones to take camping. If I adjust the pattern a little, :crocheting I think that I can make them to fit camp mats and sleeping bags inside. :think

Archived