Soo Disappointed...

I'm soooo SAD right now:cry..I was EXCITED about the pattern of the day yesterday at Annie's Attic..A afghan that was black background and the roses POPPED out at you..I saved it to my favorites..Went back to print it out today and IT WAS THE BEAR!!!..She's cute BUT I WANT THE AFGHAN!!!...:cry :cry I've emailed Annies to see IF they would email me the link..I HOPE they will..It was only yesterday..What are the chances they will do you think??..LAST TIME I don't save..But when I had Sarah I still have the link and she's 16 months old..And it's a good one..This BITES!!!!

Here is a link to a site that posts the patterns that were on Annie's Attic. It will tell you if it is a free pattern online.

http://www.angelfire.com/planet/cinnaminn/aaindexlist.html

Also, a lot of the patterns are available at freepatterns.com

ETA: I just checked freepatterns and it is available there. Here is the link.

http://www.freepatterns.com/list.html?cat_id=303

So glad you got it Lil Mama. :clap It's a beautiful afghan. I'm thinking about making it as a wedding present for my nephew. (Yes, I did save it).

Now you know that you can't save it as a bookmark since the patterns change daily. You either have to print it out or save the pattern to my hard drive.

To save the pattern on your hard drive

1) Click on "files".

2) Click on "save as"

3) This depends on your operating system. If you have the option to save as "web archive, single file," do so. It saves the web page on your hard drive. However, you may have to save as "webpage complete." That will also save on your hard drive; however there will be both a web page and a folder with the files associated with the web page. You'll get the pattern, but it's a little more messy.

I have a folder specifically for Annie patterns and other patterns I've DLed. HTHs. :hook

Archived