Large scoop type handle hooks

Hello Everyone,

I have been considering getting some of the very large handled hooks. I found some a while ago that had almost a shoe horn type handle, but can't find them now.

Has anyone tried them? If so would you let me know what you think of them and where they can be found?

The old hands stiffen up a bit as the weather gets cold. :(

Thanks all.

I have a Q size Handy Hook like Knotnutz posted about...and I love it, it's my favorite hook (I'm not sure if it's the shape or the size! lol) But I found it at like a festival thing around a town out in MD. I like the style of the actual hook head a lot more than any other hook, and I've never seen them any where else! So now, maybe I can find them on that page, and get some more.

Has anyone else used these hooks? Feedback would be useful if you have any thoughts.

I use Clover Comfort hooks, they're the only ones I can manage to hold. So I'm very interested in anything else that I would possibly be able to grip! I'm so glad this subject has been raised and I'll follow up on that link, thank you all.

I have recently purchased the Provo hook set and I really like it!

http://www.maggiescrochet.com/pages/Supplies/NM074061_ergonomic_tools_main.htm

You don't have to use much effort to attach the hooks, they fit perfectly and do not have to be twisted tightly and line up perfectly for use! I got them at JoAnn's for $10! They were marked $20, but I had a 50% off coupon!

Archived