Lighted crochet hook

I'm with the gal who stated that she loves the way it glides through her yarn. I love mine for that reason too. I rarely light mine, but when I do I don't have problems with it. It does work great on darker yarn too.

Katie,

You have a good eye!

It was from Crochet with Heart--I used the Leisure Arts "Best loved Afghans from Crocheted With heart" because it is easier than going though all those magazines (which I would never part with!) That was a lot of green to work with!

:hook,

Lorry

:jumpyayAfter setting in the dark a few days due to a winter storm, I begain wishing I could see to crochet or knit. So I'm diffenitly gonna invest in both lighted knitting needles and crochet hooks. I'm never gonna be bored again!

Katie,

You have a good eye!

It was from Crochet with Heart--I used the Leisure Arts "Best loved Afghans from Crocheted With heart" because it is easier than going though all those magazines (which I would never part with!) That was a lot of green to work with!

:hook,

Lorry

I recognized that pattern immediately!!! I don't even want to tell you how many squares I made. I told you it was a learning experience. Well one thing I learned is to compare the squares to each other once in a while, to make sure they are close in size. I had completed probly 15 or 20, including weaving in the ends, when I decided to lay them on top of each other to compare the sizes. They varied anywhere from an inch to 2 inches in size.:thair So I frogged about half of them, and redid them to where they were all mostly the same size. I was determined to finish that ghan. After sewing them all together, the afghan looked and still looks great. My daughter still uses it. Good old RHSS...You can't beat it for durability.

I really love that Crochet with Heart magazine. I have almost all of them, am only missing a couple of issues. Too bad they quit publishing it. It was the best crochet magazine, in my opinion.

Well, thank again for posting a picture of that great afghan you made.

Have a good night,

Katie

• 3 months later...

Just put a little light colored nail polish on the end it made it so it didn't zap my eyes and i just love mine!! I haven't had the guts to take mine to the movie theater though. lol

Archived