In Need Of A Men's Tie Pattern...

peggytoes

Question

6 answers to this question

:) You're welcome. The reason I knew exactly where to find those is because my 9 year old son requested one. lol He seems to think I can just whip up anything and keeps me on my toes!! This morning he asked me to make mini Arsenal (British soccer team) shields (red with yellow edging) and a crocheted letter "A" on them........then attach a magnet to the back.......for the boys in his class for Christmas!!! He then requested hair scrunchies for the girls. lol

:) You're welcome. The reason I knew exactly where to find those is because my 9 year old son requested one. lol He seems to think I can just whip up anything and keeps me on my toes!! This morning he asked me to make mini Arsenal (British soccer team) shields (red with yellow edging) and a crocheted letter "A" on them........then attach a magnet to the back.......for the boys in his class for Christmas!!! He then requested hair scrunchies for the girls. lol

SUPER JEN-MOM TO THE RESCUE!!!! Glad my kids are all older and

aren't requesting as of yet!!!! THANKS AGAIN! Peggy

:hug

I made the crunch tie out of Senso denim for my nephew a few years ago and it came out great. The pattern was very clear, and the Senso fun to work with. I have no idea if my nephew ever wore it, though. :P I know I posted a photo, so I will search and try to find the link to it. Patty

Archived