another ski mask done (no pic)

judypudy

well, i got the ski mask for the little grandson done & felted. sent it home today with his mother. could NOT get the little "stinker" to hold still long enough to get pic--he's gonna be 3 Dec.24th. LOL. but anyway, it fit him really nicely. even hubby was IMPRESSED. so i was going to give him and

his 12 yr. old cousin those for their b-days but i figure they will NEED them

before that. the older one will be 13 Dec.19th. LOL. :eek judy

i used the pattern for the ski mask that is on "crochetbythehook" site. i used 100% wool & when i dried for about 30-45 min. in dryer is fit him perfect....except daughter wants it LONGER so she can tuck it in his coat. so today i did ribbing about 15 stitches wide then tried to match the number of stitches around., tomorrow i will stitch onto the bottom of the other ribbing.(i'm drying that piece now. but he HAD to wear the hat home today. so IF i made another one for him i would make it same as pattern but twice at long ribbing. hope this makes sense. btw, the one i made for older grandson, i had to add rows in hat section & ribbing., but it shrank just right for him.(i used a size N hook on both) older one doesn't want to TUCK his in coat.LOL judy

Archived