Who Else Has This Problem?

I bought some Bernat Cashmere yarn today @ Walmart and now the search is on for the perfect scarf pattern to make with it. I bought it with the intention on doing Wibit's Athenian Scarf, but I'm not sure anymore.....LOL....I love the pattern but....I dunnoooooooo......:think

You just described how my stash was born! I bought yarn for a certain project, couldn't get it to work, gave up and let it sit in my closet for 3+ years. Of course, a little yarn sitting all by itself in the closet looks so sad, so I new I needed to bring in more yarn to keep it company...and the rest is history! :P I just pulled out the original stash-creating yarn this past weekend and am using it to make an afghan for my son. But I think the stash has developed a life of its own and no longer needs the original "seed".

Sara

what about the zen and the art of stashbusting scarf from crochet me?

TOO FUNNY! I literally printed that pattern out 2 minutes ago and thought "that looks like I could make it as a quick gift". That is my second coincidence today....maybe I should take that as a sign to leave work early and go buy a lottery ticket. (Or maybe I just want to leave work early :P)

Sara

what about the zen and the art of stashbusting scarf from crochet me?

Pretty....but too holey (??)...hole'ish...for me. I need something nice and warm for our Montreal winters.......

I was gifted the most incredibly beautiful purple baby alpaca! OH MY! I've never touched anything so rich in my life! It's not marked, so I don't know how much I have, and I don't wanna make anything until I have THE PERFECT pattern anyway... What to do? I am at a loss! So I cuddle with it.... (((((HUGS))))) sandi

I'm like Sara. A couple of weeks ago, I posted how my sister had gotten me about five skeins of light green yarn from a store sale somewhere. I couldn't figure out what to do with it.

Then, I had an epiphany. I just went and bought more yarn for a pattern I did have.

Tawanda!!!!!!!

Archived