I Saw Knitting on TV

Redheart

It's fun when you make a "knitting sighting" like that. :yes

Anyone see the premier episode of "Pushing Daisies?" There's a male character (I think his name is Emerson) who is a private detective and has a compulsion to knit when he's stressed out. In the first episode he was knitting all the time and ended up with a drawer full of hand-knit socks. :lol Since that episode, though, no more knitting has occurred - much to my disappointment! I keep hoping to see more though, and the show is so entertaining anyway...

It's fun when you make a "knitting sighting" like that. :yes

Anyone see the premier episode of "Pushing Daisies?" There's a male character (I think his name is Emerson) who is a private detective and has a compulsion to knit when he's stressed out. In the first episode he was knitting all the time and ended up with a drawer full of hand-knit socks. :lol Since that episode, though, no more knitting has occurred - much to my disappointment! I keep hoping to see more though, and the show is so entertaining anyway...

I absolutely LOVE that show :) I really hope we get to see him knit some more. I got a kick out of his "gun cozies" :lol

Archived