Felted Heart Basket/Bowl

LadyLayna

:yay Yay! :yay

My shipment of Red Wool of the Andes 100% Peruvian Highland Wool came in today. 5 bright beautiful 50 gram skeins. I like the color and all but I think a darker red would look better. I think I'll use a skein and make a test bowl to see how big I want to make it. I am thinking of making smaller bowls to put like earings/rings or paperclips or change in. So she has a few throughout her apartment.

IMG_1153.jpg

Sorry about the yellow tinted photo. All of our lights have a yellow tint to them...

I was just in Michaels yesterday and they had just gotten their shipment in of Paton's Merino Wool in the new christmas colors and they had a nice dark crimson. They are on sale right now 2 for $7.00.

I was just in Michaels yesterday and they had just gotten their shipment in of Paton's Merino Wool in the new christmas colors and they had a nice dark crimson. They are on sale right now 2 for $7.00.

Oh sweet thanks! I will stick with what I bought though considering it was $1.99 a skein (50g). My fiance would burn all of my yarn if he knew how much I really spent on all of this. LOL! :lol

LOL at burning all the yarn. Course I guess my BF would do that too if he knew how much I spent on yarn. Course, he does know how much basket weaving stuff costs ... LOL And he paid for it too! :D I'd prolly be a millionaire if I added up all I spend on crafting stuff over the years.

I am still working on my felted bowls, and now Im sick in bed, and cant felt anything because I dont feel good, however I am in bed with my laptop and my crocheting stuff next to me, I figure I cant sleep all day or I wont sleep at night.

Anyway, good luck with your heart bowl and be sure to show pics.

Doey

Archived