Skacel Hooks..

crochelsea

why is it that i can't find them ANYWHERE? i saw that someone on here...they had an AWESOME skacel hook ( i can't remember who the person was) that had sparklies inside and as i LOVE my set of crystalites and ADORE anything that sparkles, i would LOVE to have one of these. does anyone konw where i can find one? my birthdays coming up and i wanna ask my dear mommy for it! :D

that beaYOOOtiful hook! i love it so. that DOES stink about the lys only thing. maybe once they realize that the reason they arent making that big of a profit because of the fact that they have to be snippy, they'll change their minds. on the other hand, they listed a lys about half an hour away that sells skacel supplies..i emailed them and asked if they had a sparkly, plastic skacel crochet hook, similar to a bates' crystalite. we'll have to see. if they do, and anyone wants them, i'll be happy to sell them to you all.

yay!:

:yay2

>

> -----Original Message-----

>

> Subject: crochet hooks

>

>

> I was wondering if you carried any skacel crochet hooks? More specifically,

> the

> ones that are plastic with sparkles inside?

>

> Thank you,

> Chelsea

Quoting Susan Wolcott <susan@y2knit.net> :

> I don't carry them, though just saw them at the trade show and loved them.

> However, most people prefer metal ones. Have you tried the Skacel

> sparklies?

>

> Susan________________

> Susan Wolcott

> Y2Knit - fulfilling your creative needs

> 100 E. Baltimore | PO Box 480

> Funkstown, MD 21734

> 301.766.4543 | http://www.y2knit.net

>

Susan,:yay2

Wow! Quick reply!!! I have not tried them but I would LOVE to. I am a member of a crochet message board and TONS of people there want them because they sparkle! I think they would be just like Crystalites, which many of us love also! They are so hard to find, as they only have their things in lys, instead of chains. Will you guys carry them soon? PLEASE?! I would definately buy some. They are beauties! If you get them, I'll be there, or I'll be square.

Chelsea

The very nice lady at my LYS has a store online, called Y2Knit.com and she said that she would order some and when they came, she would post them on the website to buy.....so keep checking there for updates I guess. I ordered 1 of each, my mom says i can only keep 3 so i want to see which ones i like best (which is why i ordered 5, not 3). the other 2 are up for grabs if any one wants them, though i dont know which sizes they will be yet. my dad wants me to do it on ebay. so would you guys want me to post a link to the auction once its running?

patiently waiting for my hooks to come..........i can't wait! i was telling my friends about them today...ohhh sparkles. they mesmerise (SP?) me.

we need an icon of a crochet hook! (wouldnt it be cool if it moved? like, it smiled or something? that would be sweet.)

• 2 weeks later...

i emailed the lady and she said it would take about 2 weeks for them to come since they come from california....she must go via USPS cuz UPS woulda had them be here in 2 days. but still, its been almost 3 weeks?! maybe they will come by my birthday.

Archived