Flying all Alone to wear YOU (ponchos)

q8_crochet

Hello ladeis and sweet girls ;)

i`m thinking of starting to make ponchos so i thought it will be nice to have others working with me

everybody love to wear poncho so i`ll make several patterns some for tradeing and few for me :hook

i thought that there might be others want to join me

the rules according to julie kay:

-no deadline

-you can join any time

-photos are welcome all the week days BUT we will make the friday (Photo Friday) so all the photos of our progresses will be shown together for encourgeing and inspireing

please i wish that if any one got a pattern that i didn`t include it`s link , please pm it to me so i can put it in the first post:blush

for now the most famous pattern is martha coming back home poncho :yay http://http://www.lionbrand.com/patterns/chs-scallopEdgePoncho.html

please be here with me to encourge each other ;)

yes i`m so happy to have someone with me :yay

i`ll decide after finishing my current shawl weather i`ll do it with purple +white or to use the yarn that it`s in the way to me :think

This sound perfect for me :yes I've been thinking of masing g one for my girl for a long time, and this is probably what I needed.

I'm in. :cheer

I will make one from a pattern from Garnstudio - I will send you a PM with the pattern.

Is it just ponchos? Or does a shawl count? I have been working on a shawl for ever..... and I was just wondering....???? I made several of martha "coming home" poncho.. and I love that pattern! I also made a really cool one from mode dea's free patterns... but I can't remember the name. I use the one from mode dea all the time! The martha one I am using more now that the weather has gotten cooler.

welcom ladeis

Siw

thanks for the link i`ll post it

kim

welcome

this pattern must be done from all the crocheters it`s nice , warm , and super easy

jakie

yup it is for ponchos but you are more than welcome to complete the shawl

I have enough Lion Brand Jiffy in Country Green to make the M.Stewart Poncho, so that's what I'm going to make for this CAL!:clap

Athba, I read on your blog that you are pregnant? Congratulations!!:hug How are you feeling? My son is 17 yrs old and I have wonderful memories from when I was pregnant with him.:yes

Kim

Archived