seperate blogs????

carrie_dyer

Hi Carrie,

Personally my opinion is to only have one. I find it hard at times to post. Life sort of gets in the way if you know what I mean. However, if you have a lot of free time, then by all means go for it.

Pauline:yes

with 4 kids (5 if you count my hubby) and a full time job onside the house i don't know hte meaning of free time. I was just trying to figure out a way to keep it neat and less confusing

OK I just set up my online crochet journal blog, now i am wondering if i should start a seperate blog for my personal patterns or keep it all in one place??? Would love opinions

I think it depends upon who you think your Readers will be. I know my Readers appreciate that I stay pretty much on target -- crochet in theme. I do have another blog where I rant about things under my skin from time to time.

I suggest to start writing and see where your entries take you; ask your Readers also what brought them to your blog and that will give you some insight about them. :yes

For me, I use my blog for everything and just use labels, hoping my readers will use the "crochet" label if they want to read about that, or "adoption" label if they want to read about that, etc.

Blogging is a great way to journal, enjoy it!

Archived