woolfest in rhinebeck

hey just wonder if anyone in the surrounding areas was coming up for woolfest this year? its 10/20/07-10/21/07 in rhinebeck {dutches fair grounds} i no some from the "ville went last year. if anyone is planing on coming up id love to meet some of you let me know the day and maybe we can wear a lil pin or somehthing that says hi im from the 'ville lol

well i better get back to work

I'm going, but I haven't made a decision as to what day yet. I'm considering going both days, but it depends on the work situation. When are you going?

:clapsame with me but im leaning towards sunday thats my early day i work 4am to 11am. im going to make a little sign that says hi im from the 'ville or something to that effect and pin it to my jacket lol:lol hope to see you there

I am also planning to attend-

probably on Saturday with my son and his girlfriend

I would love to meet any other crochetville members

joanne r. aka jpr54_

• 3 weeks later...

:yayWell did anyone else go to wool-fest in rhinebeck NY??? Boy it was great I'm sorry i didn't see One the 'ville that said they were coming up {put it was pretty jammed packed with people. lol but i did have my Lil pin on that said hi I'm Dee from the 'ville. i got some great deals. i meet a dealer from right here in poughkeepsie ny that had some great yarns they have a web site 2 if you would like to check them out its www.Iloveyarn.com

my hubby got me a pin that fits me to a tee lol it says "lost in fiber space" we walked around for 6 hours and still didnt get to see evey thing :(.well i better get back to work ,tell you more later

how was your trip to wool fest?

Archived