Testers for Hat Pattern?

Raquel

Hi guys. I worked up this basic hat pattern that you can adapt for any size, but I'm not sure it makes total sense. Anyone out there want to test it for me? It'd be great to get tests in different sizes! I'm not sure how this works--do I email people the pattern individually? I guess I could cut and paste it into a thread, too... Anyway, let me know! My email is RLMontoyaDane@yahoo.com

Thanks!

:)

Raquel

Hola Raquel,

I'd like to test your pattern. I'll send you an email.

Re: posting pattern. I just asked whoever wanted to test my pattern to email me. Once all the finishing touches on the pattern are done, you can post it here or put it on your blog, whatever. It's really up to you. :hook

Thanks to everyone who wrote me to help test, and thanks, sis, for answering my question about how to do this... Wow, my younger sister giving *me* advice and guidance... whoda thunk it... (just kidding!) ;)

Love,

Raquel

Hola Raquel,

I'd like to test your pattern. I'll send you an email.

Re: posting pattern. I just asked whoever wanted to test my pattern to email me. Once all the finishing touches on the pattern are done, you can post it here or put it on your blog, whatever. It's really up to you. :hook

Archived