PattiGirls Puppy Shaw

miss_kitty1965

I had some stubborn yarn today LOL

I was trying to make a scarf and nope it just refused so i ripped…

then i tried a shaw nope so i ripped…

ok lets try a different shrug NOPE so i ripped…

About that time patti girl jumped up next to me and snuggled right up under the almost all unraveled mess and looked so cozy it hit me a puppy shaw!

i picked up yarn and started playing with some fancy stitches and after abit more ripping and redoing i had Patti Girls Shaw.

It only took about half a skein of yarn and a few hours to figure out a pattern.

Patti-girl LOVES it too!

I put it on her and she just beamed.

Maria and Daniel came by to check on me and she strutted her stuff showing it off for them. They thought it was adorable on her.

I might make one for ShyGirl too i kinda feel im leaving her out and she stays inside most the time anymore.

I have pattern written down just not decided if i will release it or not. ..

pattisshaw-007.jpg

More pics on my blog:

http://misskitty1965.wordpress.com/2007/09/27/patti-girls-puppy-shaw/

she is a toy almost a mini poodle. she is what they called parti colored. hence the black and white spots.

I just got her this year from her prev life as a kennel bound breeder. she has aways to go in the companion dept since she is so very timid and skittish but shes comming around slowly. I highly doubt she has ever had on clothing so im suprized she took it so well and seemed to like wearing it LOL

she is a toy almost a mini poodle. she is what they called parti colored. hence the black and white spots.

I highly doubt she has ever had on clothing so im suprized she took it so well and seemed to like wearing it LOL

cute, i have 2 mini (about 13 pounds each) party poodles, but they arent as dramatically colored as yours

one (mine) is black with a chocolate face, white toes, and a white spot on her chest

the other (grandmoms) is white with apricot ears

i think clothes must be a poodle thing, mine LOVES to dress up, she gets mad when i take it off her

and grandmoms dog likes it too, but not as much as mine

Archived