Help! How do you create a Blog?

busyfingers

Hi all,

:cheer

I am interested in creating a blog for myself/co-workers who have a lunch hour crochet/knit club going.

How does one go about making a blog???? :think

We are almost finished with several projects and would like to post them on Crochetville. I can't decide if we should do it via a blog or just post them using photobucket (i have to learn how to use that too). :(

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer!

Terri

I suggest trying Blogger. Just go on over and sign up (it's free) and they have instructions that will get you going. The great thing is that Blogger lets you add other members to the blog, so you and your coworkers could all use the same blog. Try setting your blog up, play around with it :cheer, and come back with any questions you have. :)

Just to complicate things, :devil Live Journal also has group blogs. I'm a member of a crochet community, and one for recycled yarn. I use Blogger for my blog, but it isn't a bad idea to look at more than one and decide which is easier to set up and will better serve the purposes of the group.

LJ has extra group features that Blogger doesn't, but they both require that you have a host for your pictures. Photobucket's free and very easy to use.

LJ has extra group features that Blogger doesn't, but they both require that you have a host for your pictures. Photobucket's free and very easy to use.

If you get a paid LJ account, you can use the LJ photogallery, actually.

Archived