I'm making a bath mat out of cotton, using 2 strands at a time.

I know that feeling. I've got several WIPs right now and they're all going slow. Only small projects seem to be getting anywhere. Might be the weather. We all want to be doing something else right now.

I found out that time passes faster if you watch tv or (in your case) listen to music/radio. Just do few rows daily. Then check how many rows you completed by end of the week. :) It helps to have another project that finishes up quick.

I found out that time passes faster if you watch tv or (in your case) listen to music/radio. Just do few rows daily. Then check how many rows you completed by end of the week. :) It helps to have another project that finishes up quick.

True. Of course, about every 5th or 6th stitch, I drop one of the pieces of yarn! :irk Oh well, it's still a cute rug!

(pardon the AN FO; it only 5 a.m!)

Hehe! I did a 2-stranded bath mat once. It's kinda a granny square as I need a square, not rectangle mat. My index finger was more crooked than usual to "hold" both strings while they flow to the hook. Once in a while, I have to tug on both strings for even tension.

Archived