Amigurumi frustration

CrochetClymer

Question

Hello all~

I am by no means a novice to this but I amm having issues with this pattern http://www.users.muohio.edu/binnssn/bunny.html. I am havinig issues with Rnd 13 it reads that you need to inc every 7th stitch. Now this means sc in 6 st inc in the next repeat to end. If I am right I cannot get that piece of math to work, If I am wrong what is it actually suppose to be? I am ging out of my brain here and i have snapped at my daughter because I cannot get it!

HELP ME PLEASE!!!

Heidi

4 answers to this question

Hi Heidi, it does work out, you should be increasing 6 times, which gives you 54 sts at the end of row 13. :hook

So you sc 6 then inc in next, do that around and it should work.

Hope this helps :yarn

I found it on craftster, I guess I am spoiled by KristenM's stuff. She writes very coherently and you don't have to really work your brain when all you are tryin to do is relax....I did figure out rnd 13 now I have a poser with 16. I must just be tired....:yawn . I will post it when it is done but beware!!! I am not making it into a bunny i am making it into a girl... We will see how this works out. It was my daughter's suggestion.

Heidi

Archived