Going Gaga over all my new crochet books

kitkat

I have to rave about all of new crochet books!!:cheer:clap:yay I love them all!! I'm sure most of you have most of these books but I wanted to mention all of them anyway.. Sooooo many projects I want to start now!!! I am just going gaga over all of these new patterns and projects!! I want to start about a gazillion projects now!!! I am having Crochet Overload!!! :eek lol!! I'm sure you can relate!! hehe!

201 crochet motifs, blocks, projects and ideas by Melody Griffiths

101 knit and crochet Ripple Stitches by Jean Leinhauser

200 ripple stitch patterns by Jan Eaton

200 sticth patterns for Baby Blankets by Jan Eaton

I am still waiting for 1 more , Vanna's Choice : Color it beautiful afghans

Now I need to stock up on more yarn!!! :hook

Oh, I also have the 200 ripple stitch pattern book. I just love browsing thru it and looking at all the great color combinations.

And congrats on all the new books! Looks like you have some good ones there.

yay! i am a admitted and proud collector of certain crochet books and patterns, and I have let go of the feeling of obligation to work a completed project from any of them. i mess around with yarn samplers, stitch pattern swatches/ samplers, and new (to me) techniques, always looking for the perfect combination of pattern, function, weight, economy, hook size & type, and mostly Yarn type and color. I go through all of my pattern books constantly to gain, regain, and solidify certain inspirations and obsessions I have.

Enjoy your new items and never let a moment of guilt slip in!! :)

Archived