MORE Stash

th_IMAG0104.jpg

th_IMAG0100.jpg

th_IMAG0095.jpg

OK those are not in the right order.....the bottom one should have been first....I went visiting the aunt that I got the other stash from - and she had these that she forgot to give me. LOL> so I was sorting them out in a tin...some of them are marked 10 cents and 15 cents. they are all tatting thread....#70 and #80. BEAUTIFUL colors...mostly ombres ....not sure what I will do with it...

Suzy, if you don't want to crochet with it alone, you could try holding it together with a strand of size 20 or 10 crochet cotton. Or you could (cough, cough, cough) send it to me and I'll do that. :)

Just kidding...I think it's wonderful for you. You've got the stash to make just about anything "while the iron is hot," so to speak. :cheer

There's also learning to tat...I just learned in 2005, and haven't even tried tatting with such fine thread yet, although many tatters do.

yeah I had thought about that....holding it with something else. I am adventerous right now and I started a doily with some yellow ombre #80 I think it is...or #70. Some of them are not marked..but they all say tatting on them. It's not as hard as I thought it would be. Tatting...yeah, maybe I will check into that some day........

All those colors...I would put them in a clear container and use it for decoration so I could admire the colors...just until I decided what to make with them !!! Thanks for sharing!

Archived