Schachenmayr Nomotta Femia

Has anyone used this type of yarn? I'm kind of curious to the texture and usability of it. I found it rather cheap for LOTS by a seller on eBay and I ... well, I just couldn't keep from hitting the bid now button and now I have 39 skeins coming to my house in various colors. Darn that decent price and huge yarn lots! And darn my yarn needing addiction. But... so pretty... And now, I am just wondering about the yarn itself. I'd love to hear people's thoughts on this yarn or even yarn from this company since I've never heard of it before today!

Hmmm....funny thing:think ...I can find nomotta yarn listed...but not femia...

www.diamondyarn.com is the distributor and from what I gather they only distribute to canadian stores... they do have links to online places...but no luck so far with them either:no

Sorry I can't be more help:(

That's my problem also. When I did a search for that particular kind the only thing that came up was my eBay auction. I double checked the picture of the yarn and that is what it is called, at least as far as I can see and there are several pictures showing, in total, the whole wrapper.

Archived