100 Crochet Projects ... need help

laughlovehook

Question

I'm working on #89 The falling leaves cloak/robe type thing. I'm making it for a friend. First of all, I'm stuck on the last part of row 2 for the sleeves. Pretty bad when I get stuck so early. That's not a good sign. She wants something that is cloak/robe like and we liked that the stitches were vertical. As she's a plus size woman and the vertical 'stripes' would help her figure. :manyheart

But if this pattern doesn't work, I'll need to find another one. :think

Ok anyways, I don't understand the part in round 2 where your putting the flat stitches and making it a circle. I'm sure it's pretty simple actually but I was just not getting it last night. Does anyone have this book and have some free time that they wish to help me understand this pattern.

Thanks in advance! :hug

3 answers to this question

i dont have the book, but if you want to type the row previous and the row that you are having issues with i can certainly take a look to see if i can figure it out with you if you would like

Tanya

I am looking at the book right now, and I see nothing that specifies that. Maybe you can help me with this one. #20. It wants a lovers knot . It says to insert hook in specified stitch and draw up long loop. But if I do that there will be two loops on hook, when there is only supposed to be one.

Archived