Weebles Wobble but they don’t fall down

Tampa Doll

How did you ever do that Santa hat in thread? I'm making Santa in worsted and it gets tricky as you have to keep decreasing to a point.

Had to rip my first try out because the hat didn't shape up very good...maybe not enough stuffing, I don't know. But I'm about to finish it up now.

There certainly isn't much space for his face. I just do not see how you did it in thread! But I'm gonna have to try it, too.

I hope I can fix up worsted weight Santa to hang on the tree. Looks like he doesn't have a hanger but of course that can be taken care of. He'll make a big tree ornament!

Just noticed I'll have to use French knots to embroider his eyes and the fly stitch to embroider the mouth. :eek I don't do embroidery! Well, there are couple of illustrations but it says to see Stitch Guide and I don't see a Stitch Guide.

I'll figure it out somehow; after all, how difficult can it be?

Mary Jo, yours just look so adorable! Thanks again for telling us about them.

:manyheart:hug

Your little guys are cute! And so is the note about your DH thinking they were for him! I always love how you do your pictures how they move, this time it looks like the little guys are dancing. Great work!

:cheer:clap

Archived