Massachusetts yarn/craft stores?

Creativity Woods

Hi Everybody!

I am going to be in the Springfield, MA area this weekend and would like to know if any of you could share with me your favorite craft or yarn stores in the area? I have been there several times, but haven't gotten to shop there in a long time. I don't remember what was there.

Thanks!

Hi Everybody!

I am going to be in the Springfield, MA area this weekend and would like to know if any of you could share with me your favorite craft or yarn stores in the area? I have been there several times, but haven't gotten to shop there in a long time. I don't remember what was there.

Thanks!

You can shop from my closet!

I would highly recommend taking a trip up to Northampton to go to WEBS. I think it's only about a 20 or 30 mile drive from Springfield (I went there last year when I was in Amherst for an interview).

Driving directions and other stuff is on their website at www.yarn.com. It's in an unassuming little warehouse looking store front, but all kinds of yarn goodness inside! Plus, Northampton is a really pretty little town.

You can shop from my closet!

Laura,

You are bad! :devil

If I did that then I would feel obligated to take you shopping for yarn, and then we would still have to find another yarn shop, and our dh's would put us both on time out for misbehaviour! :rofl :rofl

Don't you know how good I am trying to be?

Helen :eek

Archived