Austin

hello! I live in Austin and would love to have a group to crochet with!!!

Please feel free to send me a pm - hopefully more people will be interested as well!

Hi, I'm also in Austin (there's some Pflugerville and Hutto folks around the 'Ville as well). I've joined up the Austin knitting and crochet meet up group (there's 3 different groups that meet at different times during the month) and I've gone a few times, but not as regularly as I'd like because of other commitments.

• 5 months later...

Hi, I live in central Austin and would love to meet up with some local crocheters. I joined a local knit & crochet meetup group but they seem to be mostly geared towards knitting.

I just learned how to crochet in May and have fallen in love with it. I really want to start doing ami but have been to scared to jump in. I am a pro at granny squares...but haven't done anything else.

Happy New Year Austin Crocheters :crocheting

There's a couple of knit and crochet meetups I go to and while they are mostly knit, I haven't felt out of place at all with my crochet.

There's also a group that meets Tuesday nights at the Barnes and Noble in La Frontera, and I was the only hooker the night I went, but I had a great time!

Archived