doesn't it bug you when...

I can't tell you how many times I have to dig through a bin to find a skein that hasn't been manipulated by someone who obviously doesn't know what they're doing! :no

Me too!!!!

I'm knitting a blanket with CottonTots by Bernat, and I've had to pull most of the guts out to find the end on every skein I've started!! :angry grrrrrrrrr........:angry

I hate when you try to frog something and it sticks. This usually only happens with really furry or thick yarn...but sometimes....:rant

But...call me crazy....I love it when I have a humongous clump of tangled yarn that I have to undo....and then it just untwists itself into your lap easily....blisss.....:dreaming

last week I thought I'd go CRAZY because I could not for the LIFE of me get the strand out from the middle. It was stuck and I assumed I'd have to cut it and attach it to the outside strand.

Well ....

just as I was about to do it I dropped the skein and heard a metallic sound ... what in the world? I grabbed the skein and as I squeezed lo and behold I discovered a metal hook buried in it ... once I removed it the stuck-tight strand came out slick as can be

I had put the hook in there when I was traveling and had forgotten all about it

:blush

Archived