New Books!!

I'm so excited! I was doing a crochet search on amazon this morning and 2 new crochet books are coming out soon! Positively Crochet and Sensual Crochet are the titles if you want to look them up on Amazon. Can't wait- they look wonderful!

Positively Crochet has been mentioned before. It's been on my list every since. Hopefully I can take a look inside before I buy.

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=54390

I didn't know about the other one though and just added it to my list.

Again, hopefully I can look inside at a bookstore.

Thanks.

:)

Thanks! I hadn't seen that post and I loved getting to read the description from the author herself. Isn't this a great place? Not only do you get to share your love of crochet with other yarn addicts, you get to do it with designers and authors of fantastic patterns. And I think alot of what I've seen from ordinary members is incredible!!!

How does this sound?:

S [M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL]

Low Waist Circumference: 31[33, 35, 37, 39, 41] inches

It's meant to be worn low, but it's a crocheted skirt and will "give" if you need a little room.

I LOVE this skirt. I'm biased though. LOL

• 3 weeks later...
How does this sound?:

S [M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL]

Low Waist Circumference: 31[33, 35, 37, 39, 41] inches

It's meant to be worn low, but it's a crocheted skirt and will "give" if you need a little room.

I LOVE this skirt. I'm biased though. LOL

Awesome! Mind you, I've never done a wearable before, but I keep wanting to.... I'll get there eventually! :lol

Archived