Thrift Store Finds for the C'ville Auction

birdlady1

I rarely walk out empty-handed from my favorite thrift store, Mile High Thrift (on Sheridan and Evans, for anyone in the Denver area).

Today I found the Granny Nanny book (don't remember its correct name), a potholder booklet, and a slew of thread crochet hooks.

Since I already have the Granny book and since I don't do thread crochet on a regular basis, I will be donating most to the C'ville auction. I"m keeping the potholder booklet!

I also found some other duplicate pattern books (I loved the books so much I bought them twice!) that I'll be shipping to Amy early next week.

The whispering I hear suggests there are going to be some fabulous items on the C'ville auction. Since I'm a regular and have absorbed lots of new information and patterns, it's only fair that I give back. For me, it's not only the right thing to do ... it's the only thing to do!

A few days ago I heard that over 60 people will be donating to the auction. How cool is that????

Oooo! I hope the Auction raises lots of money to help out with the costs of running such a great website. I'm thinking about adding a little extra to my check when I pay.

I look forward to seeing the book and hooks!

~ Joy

Archived