claudia hand painted yarns

sfgwife

Ok so I got this hank of handpainted lace weight yarn. I usually don't splurge for myself but I did cause I REALLY REALLY loved the color and thought summer shawl when I saw it. Well half way through winding it into a ball it started knotting up enough to make me stop. I don't have a swift just my arms and my son was winding. But ok I had enough to make what I wanted. So in the closet it goes. Well I tried again a few days ago and it was still just as bad. So I have half this hank into a ball and not going to try again. I called ClaudiaCo about it cause it is their yarn. Well I get the run around and then finall you are going to have to send the WHOLE hank back to have it reaplaced. But Maam I have made something with half of it and I am not taking that apart to send it back to you. (I had made 2 balls out of it and added a strand of zie 10 thread and made a shawl) We we can't hlep you if you won't send the WHOLE hank back. So she gets the owner on the line. She is HORRIBLE nasty to me and says "what do YOU want ME to do for you?" I tell her I will send back what I haven't used and you send me another hank and I will pay for the half of the hank that I have used. NO I am NOT doing that she tell me and it just got nastier from there. Needless to say I WILL NOT buy CLAUDIACO yarns EVER again. This hank was 1100 yards of lace weight silk and I paid $40 for it and now I have half of it I can't use. I just want to cry. It is so frustrating and makes me mad cause this was for ME. We all know how we never make anything fro ourselves. DH is always fussing at me cause I do that. He sees me pick out things fo rme and then someone will want something for themselves and I chose them over me every time. The ONE time I get and make somethign fro me I get jipped. UGH!

Ok I just hadda vent thanks fro listening.

Archived