Hudson OH - Miss Chickpeas Funky Fibers

andiM

There's a new fiber store in the area called Miss Chickpeas Funky Fibers. It's located in the shopping area called First and Main Shops of Hudson in downtown Hudson.

Pretty cool and funky! :cheer

http://www.misschickpea.com

• 4 weeks later...

Big article and pictures in the Plain Dealer this week. My craft group has a field trip in the planning stages.:hook I'm lobbying to stop here; I'm the only one in the group with the yarn affliction, er... addiction.

• 1 month later...

I finally got to go to Miss Chickpea's!! It was so great!!! Big comfy chairs to relax in, yarns of every color in the rainbow, novelty yarn hanks draping the stairs to the loft, books, needles, hooks, a few T-shirts, totes, etc., etc. OK, so they were a little light in the crochet dept. I would so work there if I lived closer. If I had a shop of my own, it would be like this one. I bought square knitting needles and some wool yarn as a souvenir of my day out with my crafty friends. They ate ice cream next door while I communed with the skeins. We also went to the Art on the Green show. A little warm, but a wonderful day all in all.

Archived