Yarn advice for sweet pea shawl

crochet_hen

Question

I know there are many who have made this shawl and would like to know what yarn you recommend for it. I did look throught the CAL for a bit and saw some beautiful shawls. I know some of you have made several and I would like to draw on that experience. So please share your favorite yarn choices. I am having trouble making up my mind :think so decided to ask the experts:hook . Thanks!

3 answers to this question

I did mine in Blue Sky Organic Cotton. It's super-soft. Warm, but not hot (great for outdoor concerts on summer evenings). And, goes great with blue jeans - basically a must for anything in my wardrobe!

I did mine in Blue Sky Organic Cotton. It's super-soft. Warm, but not hot (great for outdoor concerts on summer evenings). And, goes great with blue jeans - basically a must for anything in my wardrobe!

thanks, I saw the picture of your shawl and it is beautiful! I wasn't familiar with that yarn, but it sounds perfect for summer. Do you purchase your yarn from from a LYS or online?

Archived