Need Help with a Layette

cocoas_mom

Question

I am currently working on a layette, and have finished the hat. However, I am really struggling with the cardigan. The pattern can be found here: http://www.p2designs.com/images/patterns/set-ForgetMeNot.html

I have made the flower band, and have completed the first row. I am stuck on the second row with the reverse single crochet. I am not coming up with 73 stitches at the end of the second row. I have looked to see if any pattern changes have been posted, and found none.

Could someone please help me?! I'm going out of my mind trying to figure out if it's the pattern or me! :think

Thanks in advance for your help!

2 answers to this question

I am currently working on a layette, and have finished the hat. However, I am really struggling with the cardigan. The pattern can be found here: http://www.p2designs.com/images/patterns/set-ForgetMeNot.html

I have made the flower band, and have completed the first row. I am stuck on the second row with the reverse single crochet. I am not coming up with 73 stitches at the end of the second row. I have looked to see if any pattern changes have been posted, and found none.

Could someone please help me?! I'm going out of my mind trying to figure out if it's the pattern or me! :think

Thanks in advance for your help!

I will try some of this tomorrow and see if I can find what the numbers work out to be.

Meantime....

What number of stitches are you getting and does it matter if it is not 73 stitches> If you have 72, sts, fake it for one more st.

Thanks! I came up with 72. I actually continued the pattern, and it seems to work. I emailed the writer of the pattern to find out if it was supposed to be 72 and she made a typo, but she said she can't respond until tomorrow afternoon.

Archived